Pick Your Favorite
Yesterday, Food & Wine Magazine announced a new twist on their annual Best New Chef award. Since 1998, the magazine has historically picked 10 of the best new chefs in America. This year, in addition to the editors’ award, they are opening the vote for a People’s Best New Chef title as well.
Three Seattle restaurants have nominees including: Jason Franey of Canlis, Shaun McCrain of Book Bindery and Brian McCracken and Dana Tough of Spur.
It’s going to be a touch choice, but you can vote for your favorite here.
CC image courtesy of umps dump truck on Flickr.
Like this post? Be a Restauranteer! Share with friends:
- What’s the best restaurant in Seattle? It depends who you ask
- Seattle’s Favorite Restaurant Expands
- Do you want to Savor Seattle?
- New Restaurant in Seattle is One of Ten Best
- Mushroom forager delivers to top Seattle restaurants